july 1 11:06pm
July 1, 2005
11:06pm
This happens to me so much. This occurs most of the time in my life. And I don’t know why can’t I change it. I can’t tell why it runs in circles in my existence.
I decide, do actions, make choices without me knowing that I’ am already stepping onto someone’s foot. They get affected. They undergo into so much troubles. And here I’ am, oblivious of the episodes. Or do I just pretend to be such? The answer – defensiveness.
I know I’m not like this. I know for a fact that I’ am more than that person who came across my imagination – a person who forms thoughts regardless of the effects and the consequences. I know. I just know. But right now, I guess I’ll just take a shower.





Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home