taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Sana’y Panaginip Na Lang
Random...
Palikuran
Obsession’s Confession
Hoaxed
Dahon
Bampira
Paglubog ng Araw sa Umaga

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Summer Loving

My room is filled with spider webs

Bottles of beers were left on the floor

Dirty magazines scattered around

You seek for me, I was not found

Then I came in and closed the door

The dervish’s eyes of yours harassed mine

You gripped my shoulders, then tossed me in my bed

“Tell me your name!” you said

I didn’t know what to answer

I didn’t know what to say

Until you got on top of me

And kissed me in a lovers way

The next thing I became aware of

Was we were both lying unclothed on the floor

I felt the extreme cold of the breeze, while

Not knowing that you wanted more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?