Stars? Grass? Anyone?
Last saturday, after doing some songs with the band and before going home, they told me to stare at the sky to see the stars. They were all present. Every single one of them. Of course, this was an assumption. But if you saw how clear the sky was that night, you would say the same.
I admired the night sky at that moment. We all did. Then I asked myself: "When was the last time I stared at the night sky to see the stars?" I can't remember.
All I know is that I am too busy with my work these past few weeks. Before that, I was busy looking for a job. Before that, I was too preoccupied with my band. Even before that, I was walking my way home amidst the busy cars and the murmuring crowds of people. So, where does the "staring at the night sky to see the stars" enter? I do not know.
That night, I wished that I was living in a country-side farm, yes with the cows and all of the farm animals, just so I can see the stars more often. No busy cars, no pressure from work. Only the stars above, and the animals who eat grass.





Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. 
1 Comments:
i still look up at the night sky to find the star i had claimed as my own. it gives me a good sense of perspective about my individuality.
and it also makes me feel infinite.
hehe. i hope that made sense.
Post a Comment
<< Home