Job, Finally
And so i hav a job already. Yes, a real one. The one which would pay me twice a month, with real money. Haha. This is nice. I'll tell you about it next time, when I got more time.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?
Past
Really?
paolosruiz
paolosruiz
She Survived
And Darn
My Back Feels So Light
I Am The Latter
Lerma Scenes
paolosruiz
Balance the Tie
Reads
Support

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik
And so i hav a job already. Yes, a real one. The one which would pay me twice a month, with real money. Haha. This is nice. I'll tell you about it next time, when I got more time.
3 Comments:
wohoo! libre! inom!
@bryant: ahahahahahahahahhahaha. *patspao*
hehehe. ano pang inaantay mo pao?
Post a Comment
<< Home