On the Fading Contrail
Contrail has gone a long way already. Aside from the late-night gigs that it has surpassed, the band also went through a lot of trials concerning personal issues and other disputes. Its members served as the feet of each other when the other could not stand up. Everybody served the band more than what their roles described.
The result is more than the music that the band plays. It could not be heard from the loud amplifiers and speakers of the bars. The result can only be felt by the people who experienced the band already.
The sad part is, this would not be realized if one member did not fade last April 3, 2007. I find it hard to accept that Gio decided to end it all, in spite of all. I could have been there for him. Im sure the band feels the same way. I could have been a better friend and a better bandmate for him, and who knows, things might be a lot more different right now.
Right now, no one can really explain the next step that the band would take. But what I know, is that Gio will always be in the heart and soul of the band.
Gio, wherever you are, you will always be with us.





Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home