Tagged, Tagging
INSTRUCTIONS: A person who gets tagged must write in his or her blog ten weird things or habits or little known facts about himself or herself. He or she should also state this rule clearly. At the end, he or she should tag six other people, except the one who tagged him or her.
1. I still shampoo my head, even afting shaving my hair.
2. I play metal music in one of my bands even if I'm not into metal music.
3. I do not like the taste of water. I prefer drinking fruit juices. Powdered ones will do.
4. I easily panic.
5. I consider daydreaming as one of my hobbies.
6. I like me eggs served without salt.
7. I would rather see a chick-flick film than to see an action movie.
8. I want to grow my hair, but I shave my head in the middle of the process.
9. Whenever I read books, I only finish three pages a night. I get sleepy during the fourth page.
10. I am loyal to my belongings. I do not give tham away. I just let them occupy a space in my cabinet.
Tagged: Angeli, Vins, AR, Crizzy, Pepe and Jin, Migs





Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home