taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Sobrang Metal ni Miki
paoloruiz
I Think You Are As Well
Three Lights
Brushing the Load
Three Inches Thick
paoloruiz
paoloruiz
Rip off my shirt. Please.
Oh Yeah! Im Smiling!

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Monday, January 08, 2007

Balance the Tie

January 5, 2007
9:07pm

And so I was in the middle of writing my reaction paper on my mental hygiene subject, when I suddenly stopped, remained melancholy for a while, then had no urge to go on with the paper.

I saw an advertisement on the television, narrating how Bicol was devastated by the calamities that hit the country. The advertisement included a child, whose face seemed to be so innocent, but derailed at the same time. He cried the way children of his age should. A river of tears streams down his face, washing the dirt that he has acquired. It probed me to write.

I always know that I have a warm heart to those who need a helping hand. Especially to those who cannot help themselves. And it depresses me to realize that I cannot do anything now, to provide them what they need, or at least teach them how to get them themselves. You see, I am a person who, sometimes, also needs help.

Wichan always tells me that I can always do something for these people. In my own little way, I can always help them. She suggests that I join an NGO who assists people who needs aid. I am considering the possibility.

But I cannot do it tonight, when I am stuck inside the four walls of my room and in front of the flickering monitor of my computer. Maybe I must go on writing the reaction paper. Though my bed is calling me already, I must still press the buttons which have letters printed on, in this white rectangular object called “the keyboard.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?