Rip off my shirt. Please.
Due to some sudden swings in mother nature's mood and some predicament my wallet is undergoing, I was stuck in my bedromm for the whole day yesterday. Good thing typhoon Paeng failed to shut down the electricity. Otherwise, it will be chaos again. Or should I say, I'd be uttering an unusual nasal complaining sound, for I cannot utilize that of what men have created.
So, I saw "high School Musical." LMAO
This film has remined me of my high school days. Not because I'm a closet singer or I also met a "love interest" in some new years eve party, but because I remember how badly I wanted to do theater back then. I actually almost picked theater arts as my course in college. =p
This is a feel good film. Made me feel a bit nostalgic about things though. But still, worth the while. Bear with me people.






Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. 
1 Comments:
oh, THAT film. ha ha.
i share the sentiment as regards pursuing theater acting, however amateur. pero ayaw ng tatay ko. hayop.
anyway, i think everyone is entitled to a sappy (crappy) movie every once in a while. :)
kudos!
Post a Comment
<< Home