Brushing the Load
November 27, 2006
12:13 am
We are in the final stretch of this month and December is fast coming. This only means one thing. Christmas is just around the corner. For some, rush Christmas shopping is hoisted up on their pedestals, looking at the season with their lollipop eyes. Several just want a break from the tiring year, and finally enjoy the vacation this season brings. A number of people look at this time for them to, at long last, share their blessings and love to others. Different views, diverse perspectives. And definitely, a wide array of intents.
But for me, welcoming December is just welcoming one less month before graduation. Thus, one less month for me to ponder on what I am going to be. Of what do I really want to do after stepping out of the halls of my university. December only means one less month in my time table.
The pressure is there. The pressure of getting a job, of being not hired immediately, or even, being hired at all. They say that I must not strain myself from the pressure, for it will only make things worse. Nevertheless, I feel as though my future perils every single day that passes. Yes, I fear the situation pathologically. Furthermore, I incur the atrocity of this fear.





Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home