Three Inches Thick
November 17, 2006
3:51 PM
“The greater the correspondence between a man’s perception of reality and reality itself, the greater the man.” – Veneration without Understanding, Renato Constantino
I was woken up by some noise above my head this morning. They seemed to be coming from the storage part of my cabinet. Plastic wraps do greater noise during the morning as compared to the middle part of one’s day. The vision in my eyes was blurry and my mind was still six feet under, so I could not really connect the dots during that time. And so I just closed my eyes and began to take back what was taken away from me – sleep.
But then I thought of something. There was nothing on that storage area but those things that only come out during the fourth quarter of the season. Thus, my mom and my brother actually decided to decorate the house for this season. I was caught off-guard.
Same old Christmas decorations were put out. Covered with dusts, they brought back a lot of memories. A lot of heinous events happen during Christmas you know. At least to me.
So these decors are supposed to make us jolly and draw smiles on our faces. Doesn’t work for me. It used to, but not anymore.
My reality is different now. Way more different.





Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. 
4 Comments:
My reality is different now. Way more different.
Emo guy.
Let me re-orient you to fact that your reality was already way more different before because you answered a Physics problem solving exam with an essay, nubcake. ahahaha. I wish mike, pepe, aligs and the rest of crew could read this and join the poke-pao-with random-insults-to-oblivion extravaganza. hahaha.
You mean, your perspective of how things register to yourself has not changed yet? Then maybe the biker guy we used to play when we were still on the 6th grade is still you super hero. nyahahaha.
Laglagan na. =p
ano daw? lost ako... wala akong maintindihan. enlighten me on this.
hahahahaha!
Post a Comment
<< Home