taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
The Elf is Looking at Me
Could anybody just pull out my guts and spread it ...
Mabuhay ang mga patay!
Why do Dogs do it on the Streets?
Scoring a Goal is not Normal
Sa Oras ng Pangangailangan
Outline
The Night when the Star Gazed at her Angelic Face
Dead Star Concert
Too Dumb for U.P, Too Poor for La Salle

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Snores

November 22, 2005
11:46pm

I have been lacking sleep. But I do sleep. However, my body says that I do not sleep. And that I still need sleep. On the other hand, I cannot have a decent sleep. Because my mind cannot sleep. Or maybe because, I just do not want to sleep. But I am required to sleep. So I am planning to have more hours of sleep. That is if my schedule will permit me to sleep. Or if my schedule will also sleep. But of course, it will not sleep. So how will I be able to sleep?

Perhaps I will just close my eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?