taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Panandaliang Kaguluhan
Few hours are left, and i'll be off to baguio. But...
i can't think of a good name so i just placed thes...
My Mouth is Burning from the Chili Pepper
Gayuma ng Nang-gayuma sa "Gayuma"
Wake Me Up for Meal
Arrogance Aggravates 'em All
Early this morning, i felt like trash. I felt like...
A Feeling of Calm Satisfaction
Change of the Line-up

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Friday, September 30, 2005

Too Dumb for U.P, Too Poor for La Salle

September 30, 2005
1:34 am

If you were stuck in the middle, what would you do? Would it stop you from doing what you want? Will you end your dreams right there on? Or you would just screech out until you expire. Possible.

As of now, I am stuck in the middle. The darkness of the night never gives me any answers. It only questions my questions. Confusing.

But if I will let myself be overwhelmed by my anxiety, then I just admitted that I really am in the middle. True.

Lost? Look at the title.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...

Never imagined that you'd post something like that... come to think of it, it was my dilemma back then... way back, I mean before college days... 4th year summer to be exact. Makes me wonder what's going through your head lately, some form of regression, maybe? defense mechanisms... not sure... haha. Btw, you might as well insert: too good for FEU, I suppose? or you just think too much of possibilities, instead of realities. I could tell you more about it next time we meet. Ciao!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Pao said...

hehe..mayba im just that much of an insecure person that night.im ok though.ako pahh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?