taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Mabuhay ang mga patay!
Why do Dogs do it on the Streets?
Scoring a Goal is not Normal
Sa Oras ng Pangangailangan
Outline
The Night when the Star Gazed at her Angelic Face
Dead Star Concert
Too Dumb for U.P, Too Poor for La Salle
Panandaliang Kaguluhan
Few hours are left, and i'll be off to baguio. But...

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Could anybody just pull out my guts and spread it all over the wall? If someone will do it for me, I might just thank that person.

Closing my eyes, and taking a deep breath and holding it for quite a while inside is the only thing that is keeping me calm, or should I say, rational as of the moment.

I do not know what it is inside me. I hate the feeling.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pao...
How did you get your blog to be so good? Originally I was out trying to locate surfing rashguards related information, but your post ' this post ' got my attention and stopped in my tracks :) Glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about surfing rashguards and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks Pao for the good read and I think I'll mention your blog to my cousin (if that's okay...)

Keep up your effort ~ and good job.

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pao,
I have to say that your blog hits the spot!
I was out looking for information on surf rash guards but found your post: this post to be far more interesting than what I was looking for. Quite a good job you're doing on your site here... I'm thinking about making a blog about surf rash guards I want to make it look like yours here. If you have any tips or secrets maybe you could share :)

It was great to visit your blog, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?