taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Outline
The Night when the Star Gazed at her Angelic Face
Dead Star Concert
Too Dumb for U.P, Too Poor for La Salle
Panandaliang Kaguluhan
Few hours are left, and i'll be off to baguio. But...
i can't think of a good name so i just placed thes...
My Mouth is Burning from the Chili Pepper
Gayuma ng Nang-gayuma sa "Gayuma"
Wake Me Up for Meal

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Friday, October 21, 2005

Sa Oras ng Pangangailangan

Sa Oras ng Pangangailangan
People tend to resort to this practice whenever they are of sheer hardship. And this captured photo shows the faith of those two people (upper right) to God.

5 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Web trains eye on Wilma
Hurricane Wilma, a storm of record force, is expected to strike Florida this weekend, and forecasts, maps and reports about its path are already pouring in from across the Web.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a russian girls site. It pretty much covers
russian girls related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sa Oras ng Pangangailangan

Hey Pao, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mail order brides mail order brides. It pretty much covers
mail order brides related stuff and a whole lot more. Not many blogs feature this kind of thing, and I kinda found yours by accident, but it is closelely related to mail order brides so i thought I'd post a quick response Pao!

Come and check out mail order brides if you get time, Nice going !

 
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sa Oras ng Pangangailangan

Hey Pao, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a russian women russian women. It pretty much covers
russian women related stuff and a whole lot more. Not many blogs feature this kind of thing, and I kinda found yours by accident, but it is closelely related to russian women so i thought I'd post a quick response Pao!

Come and check out russian women if you get time, Nice going !

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sa Oras ng Pangangailangan

Hey Pao, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mail order brides mail order brides. It pretty much covers
mail order brides related stuff and a whole lot more. Not many blogs feature this kind of thing, and I kinda found yours by accident, but it is closelely related to mail order brides so i thought I'd post a quick response Pao!

Come and check out mail order brides if you get time, Nice going !

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sa Oras ng Pangangailangan

Hey Pao, you got an interesting blog here! I'm definitely bookmarking you right now!

I have a russian girls blog. It pretty much covers
russian girls related stuff.

Come and check out russian girls if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?