taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Why do Dogs do it on the Streets?
Scoring a Goal is not Normal
Sa Oras ng Pangangailangan
Outline
The Night when the Star Gazed at her Angelic Face
Dead Star Concert
Too Dumb for U.P, Too Poor for La Salle
Panandaliang Kaguluhan
Few hours are left, and i'll be off to baguio. But...
i can't think of a good name so i just placed thes...

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mabuhay ang mga patay!

Halloween is never a comfort season for me. Here are some quote unquote minor changes that I do:

- I avoid talking to strangers. What if, the person I'm walking along the street with is already dead? (They say, you can never really distinguish the dead ones from the alive ones, unless you touch them. According from the people who has third eyes) Oh no...

- My time inside our comfort room is halved. Must avoid all sorts of mirrors. I might see them there.

- I get myself a bottle of water inside my room, so that I won't get up in the middle of the night and go to our kitchen alone.

- I avoid watching TV. They are all the same. Halloween specials. Rawr.

- I walk with my head down when I'm already in our subdivision. The lights in our street are minimal. There are more trees, which makes the feeling creepier.

- I close my eyes before turning the lights off. Yes, it is quite funny, but someone might just suddenly pop-out of nowhere amidst the dark.

- I sleep before everybody does. Or atleast, I won't be the last one to be up. Again, fpr the same reasons.

- I hook myself up into this RPG Game, "Baldur's Gate." It keeps me from thinking things.

- No, I do not keep "bawangs at luyas" inside my pocket.

Nevertheless, I just pray for my relatives who have been up above for some time.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hook myself up into this RPG Game, "Baldur's Gate." It keeps me from thinking things.

200+ hours of gameplay.
You have been warned.
I suggest you temporarily forget your social life if you plan on finishing that game half-decently.
haha. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?