taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
I Did Not Kill JFK
Let Us Watch the Flowers Grow
Where Is My Red Box?
The Endless Taste of Sashimi
Up Dharma Down Album Review
paoloruiz
Siomai, Anyone?
paoloruiz
Questioning the Call
Strum then Runaway

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

paoloruiz

art 14 8x10

5 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. really, really nice. :]

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IE, I really, really agree with you. =P

*glompspaochan*

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?!

ZOMGNOOBSAUCE.

I just realized how emo the word takipsilim is when applied to pao's character. ahahahahahahahaha. I'm gonna get fragged for this...

*Evades angeli's blows*

boo-yah. Reformat na natin PC mo.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pao is more than just emo dude. =P

Hehe.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Pao said...

hahahaha! yeah. i may be emo at times, but i'm more than that. _o/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?