taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
The Endless Taste of Sashimi
Up Dharma Down Album Review
paoloruiz
Siomai, Anyone?
paoloruiz
Questioning the Call
Strum then Runaway
paoloruiz
paoloruiz
The Stars Dance, The Moon Creepwalks

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Where Is My Red Box?

Welcome to hell week. I don't know if mine is just early, but hell yeah! This week is hell week.

My romantic relationship with sleep seems to soar away, together with my passionate connection with my bed. I miss them. They miss me. I have an affair with my pillows, believe me or not. They keep me warm. They maintain my comfort. But right now, all I see are papers piled up on top of the other. They snigger politely. An explicit manifestation of despotism ladies and gentlemen.

Browsing on them gives me a fractious sensitivity that I might not accomplish anything. However, my hands inadvertently work. They shudder on the process. The papers laugh vicariously.

Right no, I am sulking.

I miss my wichan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?