taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
paoloruiz
Questioning the Call
Strum then Runaway
paoloruiz
paoloruiz
The Stars Dance, The Moon Creepwalks
Black Karaoke
Killing Spree
A Little Something to Begin With
"You never forget. You just can't remember."These ...

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Siomai, Anyone?

Ever since I got my combo drive, I've been constantly buying DVDs (dibidi ma'am dibidi sir!) wherever. Less the guilt that they are not originals, plus the pleasure of my so-much-utilized headset, my DVD experiences have been so much fun. So far.

Most of my friends laugh at me when they learn this. These are the ones who climb on my chart of the most frequently seen:

hanson dvd


Yes. Hanson "Underneath" Acoustic Concert. Try seeing this. You'll notice that most of the audience are girls going crazy over the famous brothers whiile holding their instruments. Heck. I'm up for the music. They did a great acoustic performace here anyway.

grey's anatomy


There's something in this series that I really admire. Maybe the way Meredith Grey tries to get a life, while in a profession where having a life is impossible (as it says in the back cover of the DVD). But one thing's for sure. I admire how this series uplift women amidst the crowd, where they say, only men could survive.

I have the Season Two as well by the way.

maroon 5


They are as good live, as how good they are in the record. And that alone, is a definition of greatness. Ang ganda talaga. Sarap panoorin.

incubus alive at red rocks


Of course. These guys are my gods. I do not need to explain myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?