taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
paoloruiz
paoloruiz
The Stars Dance, The Moon Creepwalks
Black Karaoke
Killing Spree
A Little Something to Begin With
"You never forget. You just can't remember."These ...
Two pillars have left me so that I can hold on to ...
Cold Shakey's Pizza
Blamed.I am freakin blamed.

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Strum then Runaway

Damn. I want a new acoustic guitar.

I've been playing my guitar again. Too bad it's broken. So I Think I need to get a new one. Though this old one still sounds decent. So maybe I just want a new one. Erase the need.

I can still remember when I first held this old guitar of mine. I was so happy. I thought I was a rockstar or something. I kept on playing every song that goes under the chords: G-D-C and D-A-G-A. Every person who knows how to play the guitar played those tunes. I think. So, my learning process is kind of normal.

I still play those tunes up to now. They sound nice even without lyrics.

And yes, I still want a digital camera. *_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?