taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Mga Pusang Gala
My Multi-Vitamins are Cheap
The Speakers are too Loud that...
Sa Kabila ng Masayang Ngiti at Corny na Jokes...
White Jacket Hanging
Reversing the Gravitational Pull of my Cozy Bed
Paper and Chords
Spilled Sauce
A Lost Life
Screams

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Saturday, August 20, 2005

the perks of being late in the practice

I walked for thirty minutes coz i was running out of money. Yes, i walked for thirty freakin minutes just to attend my band practice. Asteeg. I got to see many kinds of tricycle puffing smokes in my fance. Nice. I missed their smell. Because all I smell in Manila, are smokes of PUJs and Yosi. Cool.

Good thing I got enough energy to walk, thanks to Eden's JUMBO SIOPAO (uhuh, she always eats that).

So I was late. I walked and I was late. I was thirsty, I walked and I was late. I like the feeling. It gives me a sense of importance. But still, I was thirsty.

The practice was,errr,uh...ehem...it was...uhm...hehehe...ok...*hides*

Takte...hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?