taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Screams
Should Have Been Two
Independent Filmstrips
Yes, It is a Song
Blue Receipt
Photocopies Everywhere
How long is Three Days?
oh no...i entered politics
pre-celestial war.is that right?
July 5, 2005

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A Lost Life

July 26, 2005
9:34pm

Imago, my female hamster, just died today because of the “wet tail” sickness. Now Copeland, the male one, has to endure a solitary life from now on until I got him a partner. But I doubt it. I have never seen any of their kind since I bought them. Imago, wherever you are, you will always be remembered.

Finally, the sound system of my PC is already fixed. Thanks to the geeky PC skills of my good ol’ friend, Kit. I get to listen to my mp3 again. Oh yeah.

It was raining hard when I got home. I was all messed up and wet and untidy and dirty. So I got pissed off with the rain. Then I reflected on things while eating my dinner. What if, I’m just home? Will I be pissed off? What if I’m a plant? What will I feel? Probably different. So I just enjoyed its sound while it hits our ten-year-old roof.

I once again looked at the aquarium where my hamsters are staying. And I didn’t see Imago. I’m on grief.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

itinaas ko! xD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?