taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
The Speakers are too Loud that...
Sa Kabila ng Masayang Ngiti at Corny na Jokes...
White Jacket Hanging
Reversing the Gravitational Pull of my Cozy Bed
Paper and Chords
Spilled Sauce
A Lost Life
Screams
Should Have Been Two
Independent Filmstrips

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Monday, August 15, 2005

My Multi-Vitamins are Cheap

August 14, 2005
11:46pm

Individual differences among the band members (of my band of course) are beginning to show up. Conflicts regarding the songs are always there. It will never bug off anyway, knowing that we all have different influences. I know this will come someday. I was right. It’s here.

Another, FEU just lost to UE a while ago from the UAAP Season 68. But you know what, I don’t care. Whether we, or should I say, they would be the reigning champs this year or not, FEU will still be FEU. The parking space will still be allotted to those administration creatures. And I’d rather have FEU be recognized as a university which has good debaters and writers, and not as a basketball jock haven just because Arwind Santos shoots the ball to the hoop so damn well.

Did you know that the production of plays during the Elizabethan era was more elegant and costly? Did you know that the development of playwriting as a profession in the same era was made possible? I’ve been reading photocopies of our drama subject for two hours right now. Eyesore.

I suggest that every people hear “Mae” and “Waking Ashland” music. These soft emo bands are really good.

I’m so sweepy… I mean, sleepy. Pardon the typos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?