taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Should Have Been Two
Independent Filmstrips
Yes, It is a Song
Blue Receipt
Photocopies Everywhere
How long is Three Days?
oh no...i entered politics
pre-celestial war.is that right?
July 5, 2005
July 4, 2005

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Screams

July 22, 2005
10:53

I just got home from a long day of tons of things. Then, during the moment that you just want to eat your “ininit na ulam,” your mom will just burst into madness, screaming where the hell you’ve been all day, ridiculing your new hairstyle, and yells at you as if there is no room for you to at least, redeem yourself. I wish I was never home. But if I wasn’t, I got nowhere to stay. So I wish, everybody would just shut up. At least for 30 minutes. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?