taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Reversing the Gravitational Pull of my Cozy Bed
Paper and Chords
Spilled Sauce
A Lost Life
Screams
Should Have Been Two
Independent Filmstrips
Yes, It is a Song
Blue Receipt
Photocopies Everywhere

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Thursday, August 11, 2005

White Jacket Hanging

August 10, 2005
8:45 pm

Listening to Greenday’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends” really triggers the melancholy in me. Everybody should see the video. Not much depth in the execution, but its thought is moving. Great, now it’s playing in my head. I need the lyrics.

I arrived home tired from my long usual day (be scared for usual is tiring). Then, Isabel, our lady puppy, caught my attention (like she always does) by wagging her tail and running in circles inside her cage. I gazed at her. She gazed at me. I approached her. She stopped wagging her tail. I just saw an extreme sadness in her eyes. She wants out of her cage. But if I let her out, she will again execute her deadly escape from our vicinity. Deadly because she might just be bullied by the other grown-up dogs outside. This is tearing me apart. She’s still in her cage, playing with three tennis balls. I guess.
However, Copeland, my male hamster who’s now a widower, seems to like his solitary life right now. He keeps on playing with the wheels I bought him. And at last, no one gets to bite his eggs anymore. He gets to sleep peacefully. He is a happy widower, but sleepy.

For me to survive this week, I borrowed money from my friends. And now, finding myself in the abyss of it never really surprised me. But I can pay them all on Saturday. Uhuh… here’s the matrix:
Omar – 100
Raymond – 100
Arvin – 50
Engel – 20
Michelle – 20
Osang – 20
Ate Gemma – 50
Rhea – 75
All in all – 435. (sweeeeeeet)

Posting this doesn’t really mean that I’m proud of it or anything, I just want this to serve as a reminder for me not to forget them. Or something to that effect. I need an allowance increase. Will you increase my allowance? Would you?

Tons of school works still. They give me headaches, and more reasons to sleep (already sleepy).

I’m planning to shave my hair this coming weekend. Goodbye hair. It was nice walking along with you on top of my head. So, I’ll see you again in a couple of months? Maybe.

5 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment flooding from Pao @ Ain's blog! Tsk tsk

We're having a lot of WordPress problems (that's the blogtool that Anna and I are using, like you're using Blogger), please bear with us.

You're welcome re: the hamster food. =) Anything for the well-being of hamsters. lol.

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rawr I'm flooding your comments too >_> I just forgot to mention something.

If you want to find Copeland a new *ahem* companion, I know someone who sells that breed.

Shaving your hair off? All of it? ... @_@

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pao. don't flood too much. angeli might get suspicious ^_~

i'm ok, problems just won't go away. etc. etc. everyone's heard it all before. >_>

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

argh. i forgot... damnit.

so wordpress is a.....

....what amanda said.

lol. at least you've got 4 comments now. =p

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha. More flooding. Rawr.

Ain: Uuuyyyyy.

Angeli! Keep your eye on these two! Tsk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?