taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Yes, It is a Song
Blue Receipt
Photocopies Everywhere
How long is Three Days?
oh no...i entered politics
pre-celestial war.is that right?
July 5, 2005
July 4, 2005
july 1 11:06pm
june 30 10:19pm

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Monday, July 25, 2005

Independent Filmstrips

July 22, 2005
12:30am

A friend of mine invited me to go to “Cinemalaya” at the UP Film Center.
Independent films will be showcased there.
I immediately got myself tickets for the event.
I had a friend who tagged along with me.
We were able to see “Sarong Banggi.”
It was nice.
I saw Radioactive Sago Project, Johnny Manahan, and Cookie Chua.
After the film, we had to walk our way out of UP.
Then we took a cab on our way to Katipunan.
I grabbed a jeepney up to Antipolo.
Then I called Eden.
I’m so sleepy.
Now, I’ll sleep…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?