Snippets: Before going to Bohol
I left my aquarium lights on for the rest of the night just so it can produce enough light for me not to fall in deep sleep. Not that I'm dead excited in going to Bohol, I just don't want to give my mom troubles in having to wake up early just to wake the sleepy me.
Tricycle Driver going to Town Proper: Pare, buti naisakay kita. Katakot bumyahe mag-isa. Takot ako sa multo eh.
(He is a big, fat, full-of-facial-hair guy)
PUJ Driver going to Junction: Maluwag pa sa kanan. Padaanin nyo si nanay.
(He smokes while inside the vehicle)
FX Driver going to Ayala: Brad, sandali lang ah. Hintayin ko lang yung suki kong pasahero.
(He looks sleepy)
These are just some of the things that I remember hearing. I was asleep during the rest of the travel.
Second time to ride a plane. More prayers. More clouds.





Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. 
2 Comments:
so... how was bohol?
inaantok ka nga. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home