A conversation with Manuel "Manix" Abrera over the phone.
Pao: Pare, busy ka?
Manix: Oo, pero ano yun?
Pao: Pano magpublish ng libro?
Manix: Ah. May material ka? Ilapit mo lang sa mga publishing house. Then saka nyo paguusapan kung pano mangyayari.
Pao: Ah.
Manix: Pero dapat tapos na. Yung ipprint na lang.
Pao: Amazing.
Manix: Oo.
Never have i thought that I'd push through with this plan. I'm working on it.
***
It's amazing how people still find time to go here in Mega Mall in spite of the recent Glorietta bombing last friday. As I munch this Scallop Dumplings from Pao-Tsin, I hear the breath of a sleeping bomb under us, waiting to be woken up.
Or maybe it is just the spirit of the three-day sale bugging me.





Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. 
4 Comments:
wow. you're doing a book. wow. astig. sorry, i'm amazed (and envious) right now. :)
yes, im planning to do one. oo, astig. pag natapos ko. =)
cant wait to get a hold of it. Whats it about? man, wala ka man lang pasabi ha. ayos to!!
tell me when it's out dude. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home