taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Alert the Senses
Fading Fast
Strong Winds
The Heart of This
I sold myself to the long night just a while ago. ...
Bags Worthwhile
To go or not to go
Dumbledee
Minor Confessions
Way To Go!

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Friday, September 21, 2007

It usually takes me a minute to reach my house from the gate of the subdivision. A one-minute walk is all I need to make it to my home. Tonight, it took me five minutes. The walk seemed to be endless.

It is an indication that something is wrong. Not with my feet for my feet are perfectly fine. No, I did not get lost. I can get home from the gate of the subdivision with my eyes closed. For some reason, I just feel so low. Someone seems to be looking down at me, even up to now, smirking, sneering.

This is not worth writing, nor telling. This is pathetic. I myself am not even sure what is up with me. Perhaps it is my work, or my frustration towards my designs. I really cannot tell what exactly. Dude, I am lost.

I’ll just stop. I suppose I had a fake smile the whole day.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Ria said...

Happy birthday to Angeli's one and only! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?