taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
The Heart of This
I sold myself to the long night just a while ago. ...
Bags Worthwhile
To go or not to go
Dumbledee
Minor Confessions
Way To Go!
$5075.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much...
23%Mingle2 - Free Online Dating
Mingle2 - Online Dating

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Strong Winds

This month has been so rainy so far. Many classes are being suspended. I envy those students who get to enjoy the class suspensions and get to slump on their beds for the rest of the day, while the cool breeze enters their room.


I miss the thrill of waiting for the news, or the text brigade of your classmates, informing you that the exam will be rescheduled for there will be no classes for the day. I miss the excitement of hearing Arnold Clavio's voice, announcing that DepEd has suspended the classes because of the typhoon. Har. I miss all of those.


However, this morning was not worth missing. The morning traffic was just enough for me to enjoy the rainy-day music that 94.7 aired over the radio longer. This is something I could have missed if offices were suspended as well. Buti na lang hindi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?