taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Minor Confessions
Way To Go!
$5075.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much...
23%Mingle2 - Free Online Dating
Mingle2 - Online Dating
61%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?Mingle2 - Onli...
30% GeekMingle2 - Free Online Dating
Autobots! Transform!
They Say Im A Nerd
Put It On Hold

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Monday, July 16, 2007

Dumbledee

So I have been burning every brain cell that I have to come up with a good layout (or at least decent enough for me to show it to someone) lately. I always look at the details of the things around me, hoping to get a single whim of inspiration from them.

If writers experience Writer's Block, do artists (naks!) experience Artist's Block as well? Darn. Im running out of ideas to put in my layout. This is not good.

I'll try to ease the pressure a little bit I guess. I've been pressuring myself to improve my portfolio for me to get in to this GraphicDesignStudio:// I'm such a sucker for them. *sigh*

Anyway, I should have listened to Pedicab a long time ago. Masaya pala sila pakinggan! They have been in my playlist way back last year, and I'm regretting all the time wasted. I hope they release another album.

***
(Scene from the office)

Apple: Galing ng Transformers! Sino nga pala yung character sa Harry Potter? Si Dumbledee?

So funny. =)

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. old retarded man gets to bend his frail bones to become a walking stick.

more than meets the eye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?