taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Dumbledee
Minor Confessions
Way To Go!
$5075.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much...
23%Mingle2 - Free Online Dating
Mingle2 - Online Dating
61%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?Mingle2 - Onli...
30% GeekMingle2 - Free Online Dating
Autobots! Transform!
They Say Im A Nerd

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

To go or not to go

Fallout Boy will be performing in the Philippines. I'm neither their biggest fan, nor do I dig their music that much. So I'm still thinking, and thinking hard, if spending thousands of bucks to see them play will be worth it. I'm sure that they are a great band, and I'm sure that they will not disappoint their fans in this side of the world. I just want to make sure that in the moment that I buy the tickets for their concert, I will not be half-hearted.

I heard that they will play in Araneta Coliseum. Yes, the place is famous for holding big events, and even concerts. On the other hand, could this place provide sufficient amount of space for the raging crowd that Fallout Boy has (just imagine the looks in the faces of their audience while they are sitting on the comfy seats of The Big Dome while the band is Rockin' and Wattata Sepatta! Unless of course they remove those seats, which by the way, I can't imagine right now. Incubus held theirs at The Fort, and I heard that it was a blast. Many big events that showcase musical talents are also held in open areas. I just wonder: Why Araneta Coliseum?

***

I really am enjoying the company of Pinmae (my iPod Shuffle) during my travel on my way to the office in the morning, and during the times that I go home late from work, while the city lights cast their brightness in my face. Not to mention the relaxed feeling I get while I listen to Daphne Loves Derby's latest album, Good Night, Witness Light, and some feel-good music from artists that climb my “Guilty Pleasure List.”

But plainly, I just enjoy the company of music while I travel; Or whenever I'm alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?