Black Karaoke
Ceiling fans spinning
Bowling balls rolling
Drumbeats roar
As the nerves keep on throbbing.
Magic lights beam
Fancy cars scream
Speeding sound runs
As the end of me comes.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?
Past
Killing Spree
A Little Something to Begin With
"You never forget. You just can't remember."These ...
Two pillars have left me so that I can hold on to ...
Cold Shakey's Pizza
Blamed.I am freakin blamed.
Passionate Slacking
My PC just broke down.Ay, I think it was my video...
I don't Need Help. I Need a Job.
Here I am Talking, Yet Doing Nothing
Reads
Support

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik
Ceiling fans spinning
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home