taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Two pillars have left me so that I can hold on to ...
Cold Shakey's Pizza
Blamed.I am freakin blamed.
Passionate Slacking
My PC just broke down.Ay, I think it was my video...
I don't Need Help. I Need a Job.
Here I am Talking, Yet Doing Nothing
Mga Nakaw na Paraiso
For the past 14 months of my life, there has been ...
Kawawa Ka Naman

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"You never forget. You just can't remember."

These are very powerful words that made me ponder.

4 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh... forgetting means unable to remember.

Forgetting = non-remembering.
Original statement -> redundant.

So much for that smart-ass statement. haha

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kit, the statement is illogical, if you really think about it.

try to read between the lines. =)

the quote is from the Japanese animated film, Spirited Away, btw.

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgwtfbbqpwnzrd!

why you, evil cat! =p

*thinks of a lame excuse...*

err... I just got owned. ^^

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pat*

pwned. gyahahahahaha!

*runs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?