taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Cold Shakey's Pizza
Blamed.I am freakin blamed.
Passionate Slacking
My PC just broke down.Ay, I think it was my video...
I don't Need Help. I Need a Job.
Here I am Talking, Yet Doing Nothing
Mga Nakaw na Paraiso
For the past 14 months of my life, there has been ...
Kawawa Ka Naman
A Streaming Conversation of Positive Tension

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Two pillars have left me so that I can hold on to nothing.

I'm holding on to nothing right now. And I never even thought that this would happen - that this could happen. All the while, I thought what I was doing was right. All the while, I thought everything will be in their proper places, in due time. Just like how people die, and be in heaven, and for some, in hell. But it never happened. And I do not think it would ever happen.

If only I can run out of this fuckin office and smoke marijuana for a couple of minutes, I'll do it. I just hate it right now. Only if I could. Only if I could.

Nothing is left of me.

And I'm gonna thank you for it.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think pwede mo nmn gawin lahat ng cnbi...hehehe.

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This calls for a meeting. haha.. Indeed, some booze will do the trick. Got plans? pep...? (hint hint)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?