taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Ang Pag-takas
Not Enough Fruit Cake For Everybody
Merry Christmas
My Wallet is Not Placed There
North-South
I Can Smell Meat
paoloruiz
paoloruiz
Snores
The Elf is Looking at Me

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Monday, January 02, 2006

Untitled

The truth is, the feeling I am experiencing right now is beyond words. They burn inside. Angels seem to carry me to the heavens. And the sky is within reach. This won't be the last time I'm going to be feeling this.

I have a lot of dreams. Goals that I want to attain. Targets I have set in this short existence that I have. They are responsible for taking care of my driver seat. They stir me. They make me do things. There are a lot of them. Really. To go to film school is one. Another is to be a decent photographer. Making it big in the music scene will always be there. I also want to publish a book of my own. I want to climb a mountain, dive into the deeps of the sea, and touch the birds of the sky. But none of these things would be any worth without her.

She's pouring into my head. Her scent knows my every move. Each detail of my reality are taken care of by her calming hands. She is in front of me. Above many things. Above all things. Above everything.

Nothing can end the feeling I feel for her. On how important she is to me. On how she changed my life. On how she gave meanings to every single senseless thing I do, speak of, and will do.

Now, I want to tell her this: Do not give me up. Do not let go. Never lose your faith. Because I won't. I won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?