taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Pampers, Anybody?
Yes
Untitled
Ang Pag-takas
Not Enough Fruit Cake For Everybody
Merry Christmas
My Wallet is Not Placed There
North-South
I Can Smell Meat
paoloruiz

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Streaming Conversation of Positive Tension

(While in the tricycle)

Eden: Do you have any works to finish later?
Pao: I have none. All their deadlines were yesterday.
Eden: Are you sure?
Pao: Yes.

I finally had a whole day without me doing any school works. I missed this feeling. Free of the things that stress me. Anything that is related to school stresses me these days. And I do not know why. I used to love what I do at school, and along with it, I get to have high grades without me exerting that much effort. But after this Christmas break, doing things for school seem to be as hard as opening a bottle of champagne with your tongue. Yes, my lazy mode is activated.

(While typing this entry)

Pao: Do I have any tasks to accomplish?
Me: Maybe there are. I am just not aware of it.
Pao: Oh well…
Me: Yes. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?