taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Wake Me Up for Meal
Arrogance Aggravates 'em All
Early this morning, i felt like trash. I felt like...
A Feeling of Calm Satisfaction
Change of the Line-up
Hale agaisnt Ceushe: An Epic War
Pinangakuan Ka ng Araw at Bituin
the perks of being late in the practice
Mga Pusang Gala
My Multi-Vitamins are Cheap

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Gayuma ng Nang-gayuma sa "Gayuma"

September 6, 2005
9:27pm

A weird emotion jolts within my body.

Eden and I had our first dinner date tonight. I was anxious and excited at the same time. Anxious because I don't know what might happen, and excited because, I was just plainly excited. Thank god nothing went wrong.

The sheer happiness I feel inside is beyond words. Literally, I am overwhelmed. If what I feel is a rain, then the whole Manila will be flooded. If what I feel are cars, the whole EDSA won't be moving because of traffic. If what I feel are mangoes, every people should have been drinking mango shakes now. If what I feel are wood shavings, every hamster in this planet earth should be rejoicing.

I cannot ask for anything more. I would not ask for more.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Pao said...

hey..uh...thanks. :)

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D ganda..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?