taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past

Tonight, I'll Play With You
Titigan mo ako, nakatitig sa 'yo. Nang malaman mo,...
Maybe You're Open To The Idea
Light the Smoke Won't You?
And We're Thinking Of A New Band Name
I am driving away,and I'm sorry everyday,I won't a...
Snippets: Before going to Bohol
A conversation with Manuel "Manix" Abrera over the...
Short Nap

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Cultivating Mental Pollution

Cultivating Mental Pollution

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk! this is nice ha, inggit ako! haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?