taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
Put It On Hold
My Lakbayan Grade Is F!
Friday Night Bloodbath
Sing Me To The Moon
On the Wagon
Tela at Tinta
Pao, Wichan, Migs, Sharie, Dan @ TOSH
Toss Me
Paper-Clipped To You
To Miguel

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

They Say Im A Nerd


Your Score: Pure Nerd


60 % Nerd, 43% Geek, 13% Dork



For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!


Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in any of the following:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Professional Wrestling

Love & Sexuality

America/Politics

Thanks Again! -- THE NERD? GEEK? OR DORK? TEST

Link: The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test written by donathos on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

5 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

91 % Nerd, 82% Geek, 52% Dork

You scored better than half in all three, earning you the title of: Outcast Genius.

Yeah, I happen would like to remove the outcast tag there. Errr, that's not too comforting, since I'm single now. Let's get bizzay, says pep.

haha, pao, you should try it... =p

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Pao said...

haha. You'd get the same answer from me kit. : ) No thanks. : ) hahaha.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Hector Bryant L. Macale said...

pure nerd rin. haha.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say, I'm glad I saw it in my lifetime: Geeks and Nerds do rule the world, and even get the girls. Anyway, I've always been a sucker for geeks and I'd rather be stuck on a desert island with a nerd than a dude.

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I soooo agree Gigi. >=D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?