taken by PAO <3Pao. music, long walks, illustrating dreams, tennis, films, collecting memories, gigs, fruit juices, posters, scribbles, choosing. Flickr. Folio. more?

 

Past
I SHOP IN DIVI LIKE TITA MELDY
Binder Clips and Scratch Papers
Cultivating Mental Pollution

Tonight, I'll Play With You
Titigan mo ako, nakatitig sa 'yo. Nang malaman mo,...
Maybe You're Open To The Idea
Light the Smoke Won't You?
And We're Thinking Of A New Band Name
I am driving away,and I'm sorry everyday,I won't a...

Reads

Dan. Migs. Pepe and Jin. Vins. AR. Ailene. Gigi. Bryant. Crizzy. IE. Dean. Joeven. Jessica Zafra. Ich. Fred. RSio. Saab Magalona. Ping Medina. Closa.

Support

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Tela at Tinta. Make your own badge here.

Support Tela at Tinta Designs
Buy a shirt now!

Inspiration
Inksurge
Post Secret
Team Manila
The Asylum
Guadakomeda
Hue Visualab
WeWorkForThem
Electrolychee
Designgraphik

Saturday, December 22, 2007

"When all else fails, rock on baby, just rock on." - Trish of NU 107.5

Head strong, dead on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Takipsilim (c) Pao
Layout (c) Angeli
Image (c) Pao

Since 2005
?